Friday, January 08, 2016

John Fugelsang On The GOP Ronald Reagan Myths (Via The Stephanie Miller Show's Fridays with Fugelsang)

Hypocrisy is a value that I think has been embraced by the Republican Party. We get lectured by people all day long about moral values by people who have their own moral shortcomings ~ Howard Dean (dob 11/17/1948) The 79th Governor of Vermont (1991-2003) and Chairman of DNC (2005-2009).

The following (selected) quotes from the Friday 1/8/2016 airing of The Stephanie Miller Show by John Fugelsang concerning Ronald Reagan (plus one concerning the NRA and one last one concerning Donald Trump).

->[Republicans] are for the things Reagan said he was for. Reagan said he was for smaller government, but grew by 60 odd thousand jobs. Reagan said he was not for negotiating with terrorists, but armed the same Iranians who helped kill our marines in Beirut. They like Reagan the myth, they don't like Reagan the fact.

->Ronald Reagan gave amnesty to every undocumented immigrant in the country, which makes him to the Left [on this issue] of Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Sylvester Stallone.

->They [The NRA] don't care. They want more gun violence. More violence means more profit. How many guns have Obama confiscated? That's right, none. Every time there's a massacre the NRA sends out this mailing list. I encourage all your listeners to subscribe to the NRA mailing lists online and they'll see [what a] racket [this is]. They'll tell you Obama is coming for your guns, and then people go out and buy more guns because the Skeeters believe this. The gun manufacturers make more money the more massacres.

->Between Kim Jong Un, Donald Trump, Rand Paul, Jeb Bush and Jaden Smith, [it's] not a good year for nepotism so far.

->[Sarcastically] Can you believe that Barack Obama has done nothing about this [North Korea testing an H-Bomb]? You know what a man would do? A man would pour billions and billions of dollars into a missile defense system that doesn't work. Obama has even spent 2 billion on a non functional missile defense system [whereas Reagan spend more than 209 billion].

->Whatever they [Republicans] want to throw at you, you just have to throw back Reagan. I'm sure you've seen it - they're trying to smear Hillary Clinton with Bill Cosby. And with Bill Clinton. [The] Juanita Broaddrick [allegation] has been exhumed, and now, of course, Hillary Clinton is a rape apologist. They can't beat her on the issues, so they're going to try to smear a woman... [Sarcastically] By the way, if you're a political party looking to get more female voters, blame women for their husband's cheating [not that rape is cheating... Bill Clinton has been accused of both].

->They're going to come out and say Juanita Broaddrick was raped by Bill Clinton. There's no way to prove it one way or the other. It's he said, she said. But, by this logic, Selene Walters, the woman who claimed that Ronald Reagan raped her when he was president of the Screen Actor's Guild. Kitty Kelly documented it thoroughly in her book, and, at the time, she told several people that Reagan... forced himself on her. So, anyone who says you have to believe Juanita Broaddrick has to believe Selene Walters.

->There is one group that Trump hasn't attacked - that's ignorant White guys with small penises. If he began doing that... [then he'd drop in the polls, given the fact that angry White guys constitute his base].

[End John Fugelsang Quotes Via Stephanie Miller 1/8/2016]

Speaking of Donald Trump, he has also been accused of rape... by his ex-wife ex-wife Ivana Trump, who "once used [the word] rape to describe an incident between them in 1989. She later said she felt violated by the experience" (Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex.

So, as a Democrat, do I believe that Juanita Broaddrick is a liar, while Selene Walters and Ivana Trump told the truth? I don't know. The point (that John Fugelsang was making) is that Trump (and the other Reagan idolizing GOP potus hopefuls) attacking HRC over what her husband may or may not have done smacks of hypocrisy. (May or may not = rape. WJC definitely cheated with a number of consensual affairs).

And the Reagan idolizers and mythologizers are hypocrites when they attack Barack Obama and/or Hillary Clinton for doing/being guilty of of things Ronald Reagan did/is guilty of (10 Things Conservatives Don't Want You To Know About Ronald Reagan).

Also, let us not forget that when Repubs attack Bill Clinton, they're attack a very popular ex-president (Bill Clinton is incredibly popular. How much will that help Hillary's 2016 campaign?) and (more importantly) Bill Clinton isn't running for anything - it's his wife who is seeking the presidency. Which isn't to say that I believe Bill Clinton's sex life (or, rather his sex life back in the 80s and 90s) should be "off limits". Just keep the hypocrisy in mind. And the fact that Bill isn't running.

And there is also the fact (as evidenced by WJC's popularity) that people don't care too much about rehashing a decades old debate. So I doubt these attacks will have much of an effect on HRC's campaign or the enthusiaism of her voters. (And, for th record here, I don't include myself in this group, as I will be voting for Bernie Sanders in the primary. Provided his name is on the ballot and he hasn't "suspended" his campaign prior to the primary in my state. If he has? Then I will be voting for HRC. And my "enthusiasm" - such as it is - won't be impacted. Not by any attacks on HRC by way of attacking her husband).

Image: Hal Sparks, Stephanie Miller and John Fugelsang arrive at the 10/21/2011 Sexy Liberal Tour.

SWTD #318

31 comments:

  1. You don't post to often here, but it's nice you blog currently on your other hate blogs. Good job spreading hate. Almost as good as RN, not quite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOM: Almost as good as RN, not quite.

      I'll have to try harder.

      Delete
    2. You are a natural hater. You are just not as old as RN. Keep up the good work of spreading hate!

      Delete
    3. TOM is a natural hater. Proof being his assertion that spreading it is "good work". Sorry, TOM, but I am not interested in joining you in this "good work".

      Delete
  2. pretty stupid reply since we are talking about YOUR work which is obviously spreading hate and you have 4 blogs to prove it. Enjoy yourself RN jr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was referring to YOUR "work" of submitting comments falsely alleging hate to the blogs of RN, Shaw Kenawe, my own (and who knows how many others).

      And your reply is pretty stupid given the fact that I have zero blogs that prove any hate from me.

      Delete
  3. You have seperate blogs for Dennis, will, and geez shove your lies up your ass. No wonder you can only post at your buddies hate blogs. Enjoy Shaw and RN the Jew haters, you Jew hater

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found out you are a bottom boy butt fucking gay boy, figures

    ReplyDelete
  5. So is RN, now I get the love you have for the Jew hater, enjoy being butt fucked by RN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you have proven yourself a criminal. THANK YOU. Evidence passed onto the police. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WTF are you talking about? I did not "admit" any criminality. You did just admit to being "Steve" however. There was a time when he sent me MANY homophobic comments that read exactly as the homophobic comment you submitted above. Also comments about being a "Jew hater", as opposed to being an antisemite. Your use of the same term and same obsession with RN and Shaw = further proof you are "Steve". It appears as though Octopus was right about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Shithead of the Year Award" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA now go butt fuck RN fag boy

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry that you're mentally ill and/or brain damaged, TOM, but I've had enough of you. Further TOM/Steve comments will be deleted.

      Delete
  8. Of course a criminal, liar, hater like you echoes your hate filled buddies and practices censorship to try and cover your hate. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    "Rational Nation USA Sun Jul 29, 10:03:00 PM EDT

    Twisting, spinning, and turning in your perverse desire to be foolish are ya s. Shaw?

    American Jews are the offspring of the pacifists that willing were led to the gas chambers in Hitlers Holocaust."

    And you defended the butt fucking asshole on this statement. Not surprising since you love getting his dick shoved up your ass. HA HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOM/Steve: And you defended [RN] on this statement.

      I criticized him for it. But you know that. Still you lie.

      Delete
  9. Oh gee, not deleted HA HA HA HA HA HA

    Olbermann would be so pleased with you and your Jew hate. What a sick mother Fucker you are. HA HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where is a "Steve" comment? What a fucking idiot, you still think we are the same. Thanks for proving what a stupid, Jew hating, butt fucking faggot you are HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dervish, you and I have disagreed on much and it is unlikely anyone would view us as close friends. Except TOM, who everyone knows is, as you say, sick.

    Having said that I ask the question, why in the hell do you put up with his sick bullshit? Use the delete button.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are the sick bigot RN!
    No asshole fag boy, you defended him. BIGOT asshole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your words RN from your blog bigot fag boy RN

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can't defend those words bigot RN, so you and your Jew hating buddies censor any mention of those words. Thanks for proving you are a bigot Jew hater by trying to hide those words. So did Shaw and the Swash Zone, so I know they are all Jew hating bigots who protect you, that includes your butt fucking fag buddy Dervish. Now go butt Fuck each other BIGOT assholes COWARDS

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL. You make me laugh TOM. Or should I call you Steve?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that "TOM" is an acronym that stands for "The Omelet Man"... due to the fact that TOM underwent surgery (at the hands of Ben Carson, perhaps?) that scrambled his brain. I don't mean to be insensitive, but I've been looking over TOM's blog and I've found a lot of commentaries that I agree with... yet here TOM is attacking me (while on his blog he accuses RN of attacking him). But I've never attacked TOM. Not until he came here and started in with his BS about "Jew Hate" and "hate blogs". Not to mention the disgusting homophobia. WTF happened to you, TOM?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been laughing for years at your stupidity, and you don't even get it, so I'm still laughing. Call me Steve, Tom, whatever you want, it's funnier than hell. I told you a long time ago but you insist you are correct, when you have been wrong all along. And I won't tell you again because I'm having fun watching you make an ass out of yourself. I don't know whose blog you are reading, but it's the funniest bit yet. Keep thinking you are correct HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Now back to your butt fuck bigot buddy RN. Hope you two get AIDS, "Shithead of the Year!" Why would you regularly visit the blog (RN) of a Jew hating bigot, if you disagree with his being a Jew hating bigot? You only post at RN's and Shaw's. I told Shaw the truth a few weeks ago, but like any truth, she wouldn't post it, so you go do the detective work. Please post your results so I can have another laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been laughing for years at TOM's stupidity, and he still doesn't get it, so I'm still laughing. Whether he calls himself Steve or TOM, I really don't give a crap. His denials are funnier than hell given how obvious it is that the same hater is behind both IDs. TOM is so delusional he doesn't realize he's given himself away with his many hate-filled comments. I'm really having fun watching him make an ass out of himself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for proving me correct idiot. That's funny! You took such great excitement in claiming you "got" me as Steve, but now you say you don't care. HA HA HA HA HA Of course you are so stupid you have to parody what I said just to make a ridiculous point. Thanks for the laugh butt fucking fag boy bigot!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for proving me correct, idiot. That's funny! You imagine "great excitement" from me because I "got" you as Steve. Of course you are so stupid you think you can continue to deny the obvious. Thanks for the laugh TOM, you homophobic bigot.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are done, TOM. I have had my fill of your hate. Continue trying if you'd like. I might decide to let some through, but probably not. How sad is it that TOM continues submitting comments to blogs where he isn't welcome due to the fact that he's such a hate-filled asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey stupid fag boy, did you figure out who I am yet idiot? I'll give you a clue. The TOM you keep talking about is dead, and I never was him, but thanks for the laughs. Now back to getting butt fucked by your fag boy buddy RN. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOM: Hey stupid fag boy, did you figure out who I am yet idiot? I'll give you a clue. The TOM you keep talking about is dead, and I never was him, but thanks for the laughs. Now back to getting butt fucked by your fag boy buddy RN. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

      Hey, dipshit... I figured out who you were a long time ago. You posted to your "Stay A While" Wordpress blog using your Blogger ID. Like here, for example. TOM says "Thanks for reading my blog" in a comment in which he uses his Blogger ID. The Blogger ID# for both this comment and ALL the comments TOM has submitted to my blog is 02464117691722213136. Looks like TOM isn't dead afterall. F*cking imbecile.

      Delete
    2. Did you ever here of co-author dip shit? No, you are to stupid. Thanks for the laughs and thanks for reading my comments. Now back to letting RN butt fuck you.

      Delete

Comment moderation is not currently in effect. Your comment will appear immediately. I do not, however, allow Anonymous comments. Anyone wishing to comment MUST have a Blogger account.